Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
About Miles Spencer
I’m a fairly normal guy from Pittsburgh that strayed a long way from home. Nowadays, I am an entrepreneur, angel investor, and adventurer… sometimes all at once.
I’ve seen many corners of the world, but not all at once or I would be bending time and space. I tend to overlap personal thoughts and busines inspiration, not always in a good way. Most important perhaps, I try to think like a child, which can be quite elegant. Or messy.
- Vaux Founder Profiles: Brandon DuFour of The Way
- August 11, 2017
- Founder Profile #3 – Tom O’Reilly of Aptaris
- August 07, 2017
- Two Fathers, Two Sons, Two Wars; A trip that bound two families forever.
- August 02, 2017
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- 500 Start Ups at Family Office Association
- October 16, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013