Entrepreneur, Explorer, Angel.
Sometimes all at Once.
Vaux les Ventures and Vaux les Ventures Deux are the private investment vehicles of Miles Spencer, aka me. Vaux les is pronounced ‘vo-lay’ in French. That trips a lot of people up.
For more background on the name, see the (slightly bigger) Vaux website here. Vaux’s purpose is to create, build and lead superior businesses. This means helping entrepreneurs in the earliest stages of forming and growing a business, often as one of the founding team. It also means mentoring the team through all aspects of growth, and sheparding the company to the exit.
Together with a group of notable angel investors, Vaux leverages its own capital by providing expertise in business development, teambuilding, leadership, globalization and finance.
Everyone that works with us says it’s really fun.
- Vaux Founder Profiles: Brandon DuFour of The Way
- August 11, 2017
- Founder Profile #3 – Tom O’Reilly of Aptaris
- August 07, 2017
- Two Fathers, Two Sons, Two Wars; A trip that bound two families forever.
- August 02, 2017
- 10 Things to ask before Investing with someone
- May 08, 2014
- 500 Start Ups at Family Office Association
- October 16, 2014
- Angel investing for Family Offices: What if you knew ‘Zuck… back then.
- July 10, 2013